Amy, for the past couple of years, I wondered if the day lilies your dad gave to us would ever thrive. I thought maybe this Utah dessert just wasn't the right climate. Well, we had a little trouble getting our sprinkler system reset this summer. Devon and Gregan both worked on it. It was a few days after Gregan had "fixed" it, that I realized that the sprinklers were running every 12 hours every day! It was just the jump start the day lilies needed. They are beautiful! The pictures don't really do them justice.
Anyway, I think of Billy often when I look at them. 'Makes me feel like you guys are all just a little bit closer! :)


2 comments:
Your flowers look beautiful! Your yard really looks wondeful.
I can't believe how gorgeous they are!! Now you need to come help my little lilies along as they are pretty sad. It made my smile and think of how much joy my Dad would have gotten seeing his "babies" thriving there in Utah! Thanks for brightening my day :)
Post a Comment