Yes! I'm gonna have another cute grandbaby! Just got news today that Zadee is giving up "baby of the family" honors! And exactly according to Damian and Amy's plan... :) Having a July baby makes it ever so much more convenient for the piano-teaching-during-the-school-year grandmas to go help out. AND hopefully, the current family of four will be able to make a trip out west in April!
I am also THANKFUL to have just submitted my last paper for my Psychology class. I maybe should have held onto it, and reworked it a dozen more times (it may not show up as being submitted until Monday anyway, because of Thanksgiving), but it is time for a break!! I just couldn't resist to check it off my list. I may take the final on the 12th instead of the 5th. But the finish line IS in sight!
Keaton is also registered as a full-time student in January. We'll both be taking a biology course. Cute, annit? ("Annit!" Where did that come from?! Actually, it was a very common thing said by my Indian foster sister, Darlene Beartusk. Blast from the past...)
I am thankful for ALL of my family! 'Looking forward to those who will be here tomorrow and will be thinking of all the rest!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Summertime!!
14 years ago
2 comments:
We are sure excited for a new cousin too! We have put an order in for a girl. Excited for some yummy food tomorrow!
Hmmmmm. If Devon and Alicia have put in their order for a girl (wow, that makes 3!), this could be a doubly fun Thanksgiving. Maybe Damian and Amy will put in their order for a girl too. This is so cool. I'll try to get home in April. Let me know the dates, please... Rudaddy
Post a Comment