Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Oh, it was soooo fun...

Out of a gazillion photos taken by 3 cameras, I've posted a few to share with ALL the fun time we had during Damian and Amy's family's visit to Utah. It was a PERFECT week. Hayden wanted snow - the rest of us wanted Utah Spring weather. Things could not have turned out better. Snow the 1st morning they were here, and very warm temps the last 2 days...

I have, without doubt, the cutest grandchildren on the planet. :)

Devon and Alicia, thanks for making yourselves available to play with us! And it was great to have everyone (those that are NOT in the northeast) home on Sunday.

Pure hearts in a pure home are always a whispering distance of heaven...
David O. Mckay


The Church is true... :)

3 comments:

octopusofthesea said...

I'm jealous. I should have come out. hanging around in t-shirts in the back yard with a fire and ten million rug rats running around.

Devon and Alicia said...

It sure was a super fun weekend! We got to see a whole new side of Amy and it turns out that poo jokes are still a hit...right Amy? :) Thanks for all the fun!

VonGrinner said...

love the new wallpaper (behind the title) for the blog.