Things are starting to settle down a bit here at the homestead. The yard work is WORK. But making progress! 'Hard to believe that Rudy will be here in 7 days. And THE wedding is in only 12 days! 'Wish I didn't have school (the BYU variety) for 2 1/2 more weeks. But the midterm went well, (my 88 ended up being 2nd highest score. But remember there are only 9 of us in the class!)and I have had so much fun learning about power point (with Kryn's help) for 2 presentations I have to do in the next 15 days... :)
So...I got (with Devon's help) the last general conference onto my sleek, stylin' IPOD! My drives to Provo are almost not long enough now! hehehe
My first date with Rudy was to a Last Lecture series talk by Truman Madsen. Truman Madsen died this week. Brilliant man...
This month's book in book club was The Continuous Atonement by Brad Wilcox. A quote from that book:
"Christ doesn't just make UP the difference, He makes ALL the difference. He requires us to repent, but not as part of paying justice -- only as part of helping us to change... Jesus already bought the whole bike. The few coins He asks from me are not so much to help pay for the bike, but rather to help me appreciate it, value it, and use it correctly."
The Church is true!
Summertime!!
14 years ago
1 comment:
I thought I already commented here...hmm. Anyways, good job on your test, you're eviscerating those whipper-snappers. Rock on. See you soon.
Post a Comment