Saturday, July 11, 2009

Remember...

It's been a while since I've been to the temple. I took a break from organ playing so that I could get through my BYU class, the crisis training and attend a wedding for my Kindy etc. Although I am officially on leave until after my trips to Florida and DC, yesterday my substitute needed a substitute...

I did a session and then returned to the chapel to play the organ for 1 1/2 hours. It was soooo good to be there. Two new elders were there for the first time. I love watching dads helping their sons for their first time in the temple. Moms were so happy. And then the time went so quickly as I played the organ in the temple chapel. 'Just a good place to be yesterday.

'Made me yearn to have ALL my family in the temple...

Then this morning, Tucker Robertson was baptized. The new format in the stake is for each ward to conduct their own program for the children from their ward. We were in a room with just us - Tucker, his family, and ward members who were there to share the experience with them. It was awesome...

Made me think...how important it is to remember.

"I have no greater joy than to hear my children walk in truth..."

THAT hasn't changed... :)

The Church is still true!

I think I was promised a newsy update from Kryn this weekend! And it's time Gregan and Jaron also did some serious blog updating. And the Adairs, of course. Okay, Keats and Tressa are pretty lax, as well.

Now, Hayden on the other hand... :)

'Can't wait for Merin's big day this week! 'Bet Amy can't either...

No comments: