Sunday, May 16, 2010

Declan's day...



I am woefully missing any pictures of Declan's family on his blessing day - although I am assured that such pictures were taken at the Church. But here are just a couple of photos of the little man child that I snapped at home (with my new camera!!)

It was a wonderful day! The blessing Devon gave to his little boy was one of the sweetest I have ever heard. Declan was a perfect little angel the whole day long. The weather was superb! And it was great to have Kindy and Marty, Cedric's family, and Joe here along with many of Alicia's family for a wonderful afternoon of visiting and playing.

'Twas specially good to have Grandpa Anderson and Auntie Em come to the blessing!

Isn't Declan soooo cute?! :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

he is soo darling! I sure wish that we could have been there but photos will have to do. what a special day for everyone!

Devon and Alicia said...

A fantastic day all around. Thanks for everything! I will get you some pictures.

Kindy said...

He really is super cute - even if I wasn't biased :) It was fun to see everyone!