Damian wanted a report in progress on the new bathroom downstairs. (He likes to see all the "fun" he is missing out on...)
Pretty exciting, eh? Dad worked really hard last weekend to get the sheetrock, taping, and texturing done. His shin is healing from the chisel puncture. His back is not quite so resilient. :(
This weekend "we" paint and Marty will be here on Monday with the rest of the shower parts. The bathroom will be DONE for Keaton to enjoy for 4 whole days before he leaves for New Zealand!
Stay tuned for the finished product... Think blue and white with brushed nickel fixtures...
THANKS, Kids!!
6 comments:
Looking good! Much better than the last one I dare say. Thanks to everyone for helping make this happen!
Probably nobody noticed... Maybe nobody but Kindy even read the blog... But Keaton will have 4 days PLUS another week to enjoy the new shower before he leaves... :)
I'm glad. I'm gonna miss him...
Looks good! And like a lot of fun. I miss manual labor. Makes you feel so capable.
Dang, that's a fine looking bathroom. I agree with Jaron, I miss using my arms for something.
I miss using your arms, too! Remember all that snow you guys shoveled when you were here for Christmas? I'm glad that made you both feel 'capable.' Drop in on Saturday and help paint! :)
Jaron, glad you got 'home' safe... Was Brazil great and is your leg all healed?
Very exciting and it's looking great! Can't wait to see the finished project.
Post a Comment