On May 15, Hayden became the newest baptized member of the Church in the Anderson family. The whole day was wonderful!
Damian and Amy had been in their new house for 2 weeks. They are a little shy about posting photos, so I told them I would take care of that. They feel very blessed to have gotten this home. Many of their neighbors paid a lot more for their homes just a few years ago (in a stronger economy) than they were able to buy this home for. It seems perfect for them in every way. If you can believe it, Amy actually has EMPTY drawers in her kitchen!
BTW, I have permission from Damian and Amy to invite the Anderson clan for Thanksgiving 2012. Damian says by then they will have a heater for the swimming pool. So Andersons, start saving your nickels and dimes!
2 comments:
The house is gorgeous! I'm so happy for them - and proud of Hayden's decision to be baptized. What a great family :). We will start saving our pennies for Thanksgiving in 2012! Nothing like planning ahead!
Thanks for being here to share such a special time with us. We loved having you and are excited to see you again next month!
Post a Comment