Check out Kindy's blog! You can access it from this blog if she doesn't send you an e-mail with her address before you get this...
And I've been conducting a little survey. I told Gregan AND Kindy that I have written to all of you each week for the past 4 years, principally to share a very profound "thought of the week" that will likely change your lives. (wink....)
Well, since I've been blogging, Gregan and Kindy admit that they didn't even know I'd included a thought each week... (growl...) When they get the e-mail alert that there has been a new post, they may or may not actually open up the blog. And even when they have done, they have not noticed the little thought. Like Gregan said, he's taking the bait without the hook... (sigh...)
Is there any hope? Or are my efforts totally in vain? :)
I still love you all.
And the Church IS still true! (thumb up...)
(I seriously need some emoticons on this site!!!!)
Summertime!!
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment