Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Does anyone remember me?

I feel pretty out of the loop... I have kept my nose buried in my Abnormal Psychology books for the past 3 weeks. I have completed 7 out of 18 lessons. I hope to finish lessons 8 and 9 this week and then spend next week preparing for the midterm. I would like to FINISH this course by the first week of December! That would be a great Christmas gift to myself. (And my only hope that any of YOU will get a Christmas gift!!) :)

I am looking forward to our family birthday dinner on Sunday. Jaron and Rudy, what do you want to request?!? I really wish you could BOTH be here... Kindy has requested Cafe Rio burritos and Gregan has asked for the 4 layer dessert (with chocolate pudding). Kryn, we need a salad choice from YOU! I am READY for a party!

Insanity - a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world.

So! There you have it!

1 comment:

Devon and Alicia said...

We are excited for a party too! What can we bring to help out? We need a girls night out because I am sure you could use a night away from the books.