Monday, February 16, 2009

Seasons

I have felt so excited that we are about done with winter weather! The snow is mostly melted off the roofs, now. Although there is still a lot of snow on both sides of the street, most of the driveways and sidewalks are clear, and I actually see the lawn in parts of the front yard. Tonight the forecast is for a major snow event tomorrow, but then warmer temperatures. 'Don't know if I'll ever have the carpet tacked down in the basement, but it would seem that one day we WILL be able to at least lay it back down...

This has been an awesome week. I am so happy for Kindy's and Marty's engagement! 'Just feels so good and right... What a happy event to look forward to. :)

I'm ready for a new week. 'Glad to have had a long weekend to take care of some projects that have been nagging at me.

A couple of thoughts:

Life isn't about how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain.

True love is an acceptance of all that is, has been, will be, and will not be.

The Church is true...

3 comments:

octopusofthesea said...

oh, engaged, huh? no one told me. no one tells me anything. if you need me, i'll be sulking in the corner.

harumph.

Anonymous said...

There, there, kind cephalopod...I think a lot of us found out on Facebook. Although I still don't know the date? Is it decided?

gramakaren said...

What?!?! How could you not have known, octopusofthesea? I thought facebook was where ALL the action is... And are you, anonymous, the same anonymous as last time?!?!

The date is Friday June 12th... What are the chances you'll be able to be there, Jaron? :(