Monday, February 23, 2009

Birthday bash

We had a great family dinner/party for February and March birthdays yesterday. Marty passed the test of all tests. He at least acted pleased to have received his very own set of foam clothing! Modeled it for us and everything... (Kryn says he's not sure that HE (Kryn) qualifies to be a part of the family if a show of enthusiasm for foam clothing is one of the criteria...) But I am done, done, done with foam clothing! At least for the foreseeable future. Yeah!! I'm waiting on the "Devon family oompa loompa photo..."

There's concern that with the economic crunch, that planning time positions will be reduced or eliminated next year. I may especially hope to get accepted into grad school if I'm going to lose my job at the school any wayzzzz! Should know something in about 3 weeks...

Kindy has been working on her letter to get temple clearance for her June wedding. In one paragraph, after describing the struggles of her first marriage, she wrote, "Miraculously, I did meet someone who is everything I always wanted and then some." That reminded me of a thought that I included in one of my letters years ago: "A righteous desire becomes a mighty miracle when it occurs in the Lord's way and according to His timetable." :)

I hope to get a phone call tomorrow right after the ultrasound!!!

The Church is still true!

No comments: