'Sounds pretty good, huh? A little sister for Hayden and Zade. 'Anxious for her to have a name, now... :)
And Kindy has her bling bling...
And Tressa, Alicia, and I have weathered a very long week of croaky hoarseness and coughs. Unfortunately, the two little girls are now dealing with it. Which means, poor Mama!!
Today was Marty's birthday... Happy Birthday, Marty!
A thought:
All I Need to Know I Learned in Primary:
I am a Child of God.
Believe in Christ.
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Choose the right.
Where love is, there God is also.
Cleanliness is next to Godliness.
Give, oh give.
Listen to the still small voice.
Count your many blessings.
Do the things the Lord commands.
Honor your father and mother.
Dare to be true.
Kindness begins with me.
Search, ponder, and pray.
Listen to the prophet's voice.
Jesus said love everyone.
When you're helping you're happy.
Heavenly Father hears and answers prayers.
There is beauty all around.
Reverently and quietly pray.
Sunday is special.
Do your duties with a heart full of song.
My body is a temple.
Heavenly Father loves Me!
Dare to do right.
Keep the commandments.
Pray in faith.
The priesthood is restored.
Families can be together forever.
Jesus is risen.
:)
Summertime!!
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment