Monday, March 9, 2009

It's Beginning to Look Like....

Just measured 8 inches of new snow... Unbelievable after the sunny warmer days we had the past 5-6 days. 'Gotta believe there will be plenty of water for the berries and petunias THIS summer...

Just made my reservation for Florida to spend time with my THREE grandchildren there! Leave here on July 22 and come home on August 3. 'Can't wait... I realized after I made the reservation, I miss Zade's birthday by 2 days. We'll just have to have 'nother party once I get there, right? 'Hope Damian and Amy can handle my being there for 12 days! Baby sister will be blessed on August 2nd...

'Waiting to hear how Gregan's interview went today! I don't know that he's told many that he was accepted to Johns Hopkins! (He's still holding out for London School of Economics...)

This is the week I should hear from BYU grad studies. I'm sure the decisions have been made. So does it do any good to still keep my fingers crossed? On so many levels, the idea of going to grad school scares me to death... But I do NOT want to be rejected!! :)

A thought from Sheri Dew:

The compelling truth of the Restoration is that the heavens are open. This is a Church of revelation. Our challenge is not one of getting the Lord to speak to us. Our challenge is learning to hear what He has to say.

The Church is true!

No comments: