


Introducing my new car... It's a 2001 Nissan Altima. Kindy tells me it's the first CUTE car I've ever owned. (I don't know about that. None of you ever knew my pink Rambler!!) :) I bought it from Marty. I'm hoping to save LOTS of money on gas as I go to and from Provo/Orem almost every day - sometimes twice a day.
We had thought to keep the van, but it will cost so much to insure both vehicles, that we'll probably try to sell it. I will admit to some misgivings about that prospect. It has been such a good, reliable van. Especially on the heels of the van we had just prior to the Windstar...
Oh, and did you notice the "keyless entry" feature!! :)
Thanks, Marty, again...
4 comments:
I agree with Kindy that it's about time you got a cute car. I do like it.
Congrats!
What a fun week for you! Lots of new things to be excited about...a new stove, a new car and a new grand baby!
You have a skinny car! Why do you go to provo/orem every day? Is this for your volunteer gigs, or school? You have some adventures to report.
Gregan, the answer is yes... I guess most of my trips to Orem/Provo are for volunteer gigs. But today I did take my first midterm for the Independent Study class I'm taking currently. Which is the class for which I am doing all the volunteer gigs! Ironic, huh, that ALL of it is for naught if I don't do well on the Statistics and Research classes I'll take in the fall. :)
It's sure a good thing I quit my day job (piano lab at the school), huh? I've even had to but back on the lessons I teach privately in order to fit everything in...
Post a Comment