

Well, I think I've about exhausted this topic. But every morning and night that I use the new faucet in the bathroom, I do think, "this is so fun for me!" When Rudy was home in June, I mentioned that one day I hoped to replace the bathroom faucet. Some days I had a hard time adjusting the temperature because it was so hard for me to twist the handle. Well, he dropped me off at BYU for my class, and when he picked me up and took me home, he'd put in a brand new faucet that very day!
And then... Ava brought me this cute balloon for my birthday TWO MONTHS ago. It's just now starting to lose its lift.
Next "fun for me" is my trip to Florida in the morning! 'Can't wait to meet Merin and to play with her big brothers... :)
3 comments:
Well let's hope your time in Florida is a tad more interesting than a faucet and a two-month-old balloon. But I do appreciate that you appreciate the little things of life. That's not a little thing.
Maybe that balloon will last until September and you could give it back to Ava for her birthday. Have lots of fun in Florida!
Beautiful faucet, mom. Really beautiful.
Post a Comment